schedule of fees for 2014
If paid by 5/2/2013
paid over 10 months
* Year 9 and 10 fee includes the provision of a notebook computer and all associated costs.
- A $100 non-refundable application fee is paid to secure a place on the waiting list. This is in addition to the fees listed above.
- A one-time payment of $900 per child (Entrance Fee) is paid on enrolment at Overnewton Anglican Community College. This fee is non-refundable.
- Monthly payments will only be accepted via direct debit – information will be provided with initial invoice.
- One full term’s notice in writing to the Registrar is required of the intended removal of a student from the College. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in one term’s fees being charged in addition to the charge for the term in which the pupil was removed.
- Sibling Discount: Families with four or more children at the College will receive a rebate of $600 per annum for each student number four and above.
- The Family Support Fund forms part of the fees and was introduced to enable the College to support those families where a parent dies or suffers a terminal illness. The fund is used to pay OACC tuition fees for a period not exceeding five years for all students in such affected families as long as the student is enrolled in the College at the time of death or terminal illness and enrolment continues. Eligibility for assistance due to terminal illness will be determined at the discretion of the Principal and the Chair of the Board.The College allocates $60 per annum per student to the fund. The Principal has the discretion to cancel payment from the Family Support Fund at any time.
- Fees are reviewed annually by the College Board and may be subject to change.
(Last updated November 2013)