Weekly, fortnight or monthly payments can be made through Edstart. Calculate a payment plan for your school fees below, and click 'Create Plan' to set up your Edstart account:
- $100 non-refundable application fee is paid to secure a place on the waiting list. This is in addition to the fees listed above.
- A one-time payment of $900 per child (Entrance Fee) is paid upon enrolment at Overnewton Anglican Community College. This fee is non-refundable.
- A 4% discount will be applied to fees paid in full by the commencement of the academic year, Friday 3rd February 2023.
- Flexible weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments will be available through Edstart Plus. Please visit https://edstart.com.au/overnewton to set up your account.
- Termly fee payment option - Fees for students in Year Prep to Year 11 will be charged in four (4) equal instalments at the beginning of each term. Fees for students in Year 12 will be charged in three (3) equal instalments at the beginning of terms one, two and three.
- Years 9 -12 fees includes the provision of an Apple MacBook Air computer.
- One full term’s notice in writing to the Registrar is required of the intended removal of a student from the College. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in one term’s fees being charged in addition to the charge for the term in which the pupil was removed.
- Sibling Discount of 10% for 3rd child enrolled at the College, 50% for 4th child enrolled at the College and 100% for 5th and subsequent children enrolled at the College.
- The Family Support Fund forms part of the fees and was introduced to enable the College to support those families where a parent dies or suffers a terminal illness. The fund is used to pay OACC tuition fees for a period not exceeding five years for all students in such affected families as long as the student is enrolled in the College at the time of death or terminal illness and enrolment continues. Eligibility for assistance due to terminal illness will be determined at the discretion of the Principal and the Chair of the Board. The Principal has the discretion to cancel payment from the Family Support Fund at any time.
- Fees are reviewed annually by the College Board and may be subject to change.
(Correct as of October 2022)